Please note that effective September 2022 the program will be offered as a revised version of the LL.M. in International Business Law, under the title "Master of Laws in Global Business Law and Regulation".
Applicants for the LL.M. in Global Business Law and Regulation program must possess a qualifying law degree from an accredited university or other accredited tertiary educational institution. A qualifying law degree is one that satisfies the academic requirements for admission to the bar in a given jurisdiction.
Completed applications must be submitted through the online application system (LLM in Global Business Law and Regulation) by the applicable deadline.
Required documents for online application:
- Completed CEU Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation
- Two academic referees / One academic and one professional referee if the candidate has more than three years of work experience
- Academic Records
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- In no more than 500 words, please explain your reasons for applying to the program, how the program will help you achieve your personal and/or professional goals, and why you believe to be a suitable applicant (you may notably wish to explain how you would contribute to the success of the program and the academic life at the Department of Legal Studies more generally).
NOTE: Late submission of required documents is not possible, and incomplete applications may lead to early stage rejection.
The admission procedure consits of two stages:
- Review of application packages
- Online interview offered to selected applicants on the basis of their application package
- Academic excellence
- Professional experience (only applicable where the candidate possesses significant professional experience, i.e., applicants without significant professional experience are not less likely to be admitted than those possessing such experience)
- Motivation and career plans
- Contribution to the legal, cultural, ethnic, or linguistic diversity of the program
The Department of Legal Studies reserves the right to check the originality of all submissions.
Apply by December 31 and get a 30% tuition discount!
To support you in funding your studies and to facilitate your application procedure, CEU offers an Early Bird discount on the tuition fee by the set deadline.
Benefits of the exclusive offer
- Get a 30% tuition discount
- Have the edge over hundreds of other applicants
- Receive acceptance by the end of January and secure your spot in the program
- Get a head start and plan for the year ahead
To be eligible, you should:
- Meet the admissions requirements for the LLM in Global Business Law and Regulation program.
- Be a self-funded student. In this case, applicants are not eligible to apply for CEU’s financial aid (February 1, 2022).
- Apply by December 31, 2021, 23:59 CET.
What is next?
- After applying for the program by the application deadline, you should send an email to email@example.com and indicate that you want to be considered for the discount.
- An admission decision will be announced by January 31.
- You are supposed to respond to the admissions offer within ten days.
- To confirm your place of study, the registration fee and the first tuition installment (i.e., 50% of the early bird discounted tuition fee) should be paid at the time you accept the offer.