• Received the Bachelor of Social Legal Sciences and Bachelor of Laws (B.S.L.– LL.B.) degree with first class from University of Pune (India) in 2010.
• Passed the All India Bar Examination in 2010.
• Worked with a law firm in New Delhi for two years.
• Received Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Law from South Asian University (New Delhi, India) in 2014.
• Passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by University Grants Commission of India for lectureship in 2013.
• Practiced law at the Constitutional Court of Kashmir (the High Court) for one year.
• Research areas of interest: International Commercial Arbitration, Investment Laws and Investment Arbitration, Bankruptcy Laws, Private International Law, and certain areas of Public International Law.