• Received Bachelor of Social Legal Sciences and Bachelor of Laws (B.S.L.– LL.B.) degree with first class, from University of Pune (India) in 2010.
• Passed the All India Bar Examination in 2010.
• Worked with a law firm in New Delhi from 2010-12.
• Received Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Law, from South Asian University (New Delhi, India) in 2014.
• Passed the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by University Grants Commission of India for lectureship, in 2013.
• Practiced law at the Constitutional Court of Kashmir (the High Court of Jammu and Kashmir, at Srinagar) for one year, from 2014-15.
• Research areas of interest: International Commercial Arbitration, Investment Laws and Investment Arbitration, Bankruptcy Laws, Private International Law, and certain areas of Public International Law.